Refer a Friend
Be a roaring success
Our business is all about networking and referrals. If you know someone who is looking to make a career move pass us their details and if we successfully place them we will send you a thank you gift. Recruitment agencies work on a commission basis and the higher the fee we receive the greater the gift to you. There are a range of gifts for you to choose from including experience days, wine, shopping vouchers and meal experiences – make your selection and we will organise the rest!
Terms and Conditions
- The refer a friend scheme excludes candidates who are currently registered with QED Legal.
- You must only register your friend with QED Legal as sole agency.
- In order for you to qualify to receive a refer a friend bonus you must provide us with their name and contact details and have their express permission to pass them onto us.
- Alternatively your friend can contact us directly but must inform us in their first contact that they have been referred to us by you and give us your name and contact details
- Your friend must be placed in a permanent role within 12 months of registration.
- You will be entitled to receive your refer a friend gift after your friend has successfully completed their first 12 weeks employment with their new employer.
- In the event of dispute, QED Legal’s decision is final.
- We reserve the right to suspend or discontinue the refer a friend scheme at any time without notice.
- You will be responsible for paying any personal income tax that may be due in respect of the receipt of this gift
Recruitment companies earn more money the higher the salary of the person we place. The fees we charge do vary from client to client but as a general guide this is the value of the gift you can expect to receive: