TMT Solicitor, min 4 yrs PQE, required by a global law firm who has invested heavily in its Digital Economy Group. This group is looking to position itself at the forefront of the second generation of TMT, advising traditional players in the telecoms, media and technology sectors as well as more widely on the issues being experienced by all businesses in the face of the disruption and new opportunities brought about by the developing digital economy.
They are looking for a senior associate to join this new team and play a key role in the development of the Digital Economy. This represents an exciting opportunity to be part of a developing, strategic, practice.
You will have the opportunity to:
* lead on projects;
* develop and lead client relationships with both existing and new clients;
* develop more junior members of the team;
* work with colleagues in other practice areas and offices;
* play a role in developing thought leadership, including through presenting at seminars and conferences and issuing think-pieces on cutting edge technology issues; and
* be an ambassador for the digital economy practice across the firm.