About QED Legal Recruitment
An acronym of the latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum which translates as "thus it is demonstrated" or "that which was to be demonstrated". It is most often used as an annotation at the end of a complex mathematical, scientific or philosophical argument to show that the author had proven what he had set out to prove. In recent times it has also been translated as "Quite Easily Done".
As a legal recruitment agency you have to network and speak to large amounts of people and lots of law firms to really understand the market and have the connections to match people with opportunity quickly when the time arises. A good recruiter needs to be Quick, Excellent and Dynamic in everything that they do. Allow the team at QED to demonstrate what they can do for your firm or your career.
Areas of expertise:
- Partner moves – both full equity and fixed share equity
- Team moves
- Firm Mergers / Bolt-on’s
- Succession / retirement planning
- In House Counsel
- Patent / Trademark Attorneys
- Other jurisdictions – placing lawyers into and from other countries
- Professional Support Lawyers
- Associate moves – focusing not just on team and culture fit but also client and work quality and room for future advancement.
- Assistant moves – lawyers cannot afford to make mistakes with their career moves. In the crucial early years exposure to the correct mentor and clients is essential.
- Legal professionals – FILEX, MILEX, ILEX, Licenced Conveyancers, paralegals, legal assistants and fee earners
- Support services - practice managers, COLP / COFA – regulatory and compliance, office managers, IT developers, case management specialists, law costs draftsmen and negotiators, legal secretaries, legal cashiers