Residential Property Solicitor, 2-5 yrs PQE, required by a high profile Central London law firm.
The work will include but not be limited to:
* dealing with high value purchases and sales of residential property;
* secured lending;
* dealing with a range of landlord and tenant matters including drafting and negotiating leases/lease extensions, deeds of variation and licences; and
* undertaking other general residential property work such as property finance as required.
The successful candidate will:
* have first class technical skills, and financial and commercial awareness;
* be adept at managing work for a number of partners and clients simultaneously; and
* be able to demonstrate exceptional case management and meticulous attention to detail.
In return the firm offer a competitive package and considerable scope for personal and professional development.