Property Finance Solicitor, min 3 yrs PQE, required by a Global law firm to advise on a broad range of in-depth structured real estate finance (secured and unsecured) deals.
Ultimately you will become a multi-disciplinary transactional solicitor with an ability to work across the spectrum of their clients' real estate finance deals.
Their team are consistently acknowledged by independent commentators as one of the leading property finance practices.
You will have the opportunity to:
· Take the lead and project manage Real Estate Finance transactions.
· Mentor more junior associates and paralegals.
· Assist in the structuring of transactions.
· Draft and negotiate credit, security, inter-creditor and corporate documents.
Key areas of focus include:
· Commercial development funding.
· Fund financing.
· Investment property financing.
· Joint venture funding.
· Mezzanine funding.
· Mortgage portfolio sales/acquisitions.
· Principal financing.
· Property acquisition funding.
· Property securitisations.
· Public Sector Financing.
· Residential development funding.