Manchester City Centre
Due to expansion, a new opportunity has become available for a Patent Secretary in Manchester. The Secretary role will be working for a leading specialist Intellectual Property Firm supporting 2/3 Patent Attorneys.
Working in a fast paced and innovative environment you will be involved with:
* Form completion - online, adobe, MS office
* Preparing documents
* Making documents amendments
* Filing, emailing, faxing
* Updating systems, client files
* Diary/date management
* Scheduling appointments
* Billing, expenses & finance admin
* Previous experience within Intellectual Property, either Patent or Trademarks - or from a professional services background
* A technically competent administrator/secretary with a high attention to detail
* Excellent IT skills
* Highly organised and able to prioritise a busy workload
There is a competitive salary on offer, market leading benefits, a high quality of work and a great team working environment.
Salary advertised is a guideline and is depending on experience.
To apply please send your CV to Gemma Rush at QED Legal Recruitment or get in touch for further information.