International Personal Injury Solicitor or Legal Executive
This national Legal 500 practice wishes to expand its highly successful international Personal Injury team by appointing an additional fee-earner to join this friendly and specialist Department. If you are a Personal Injury Solicitor or Legal Executive wishing to utilise your Personal Injury experience in a new and exciting way, then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
On offer to the successful applicant is the following:
* A high calibre caseload advising individuals who have sustained injuries as a result of accidents abroad
* Matters handled will include employers' liability, RTAs, public liability, package holiday, cruise and clinical negligence
* Working alongside and hence gaining experience from leading Solicitors and experts in this field
* The opportunity of attending Court hearings, conferences with experts and Counsel and substantial client contact whilst assisting clients, many of whom have suffered catastrophic injuries
* Being part of a team that regularly makes new law or pushes the boundaries of existing law as the challenging nature of the cases concerned deal with complex issues of applicable law, liability and jurisdictional arguments
* Full support and training in the international element of the role and associated Personal Injury and other jurisdictional matters to help you succeed in this highly rewarding role
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* A highly competitive remuneration package.
It is envisaged that the role would suit an enthusiastic Personal Injury Solicitor or Legal Executive who has gained either Claimant or Defendant experience and who is committed to developing their career into this exciting specialism. You will enjoy working in a busy environment, have the ability to multi-task, be an excellent communicator and adapt well to new challenges.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on 0121 4690506.