Our client is a top 100 Law firm based in West London and they are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to join their team. The role deputises for the Head of Marketing and Business Development and has two direct reports.
The primary purpose of the role is to manage the day-to-day delivery of marketing communications across their diverse sectors for both B2B and B2C business, together with identifying areas of improvement for the effectiveness and efficiency of the marketing activity.
* Manage the performance, content and development of the company website.
* Develop and deliver the B2B and B2C brand via external communication, including PR, directories, campaigns and on and offline communication.
* Maintain and develop the companies brand and visual identity.
* Co-ordinate the companies social media engagement.
* Develop and maintain the marketing section of the companies intranet.
Skills & experience required:
* Approximately 10 years experience in a marketing communications role, preferably in the legal sector but other professional services experience would be considered.
* Experience of SEO, PPC and Google Analytics
* Strong communication skills with the ability to influence at a senior level and manage a wide range of stakeholders.
* Strategic and operational marketing knowledge.
* An awareness of core business development activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, creative marketing professional who wants to progress their career with a highly regarded firm.