My top tier international law firm client is looking to hire an experience Litigation Paralegal to join their team in Dubai.
You will be expected to assist designated lawyers in providing all forms of legal services for clients of the Firm.
The role will report directly to the assigned Supervising Partner.
* Research and analyse law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, legal codes and laws
* Prepares legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, affidavits, appeals, contracts, initial and amended articles of incorporation, closing papers and binders, deeds, and trust instruments for review, approval, and use by Lawyer.
* Investigates facts and laws to determine causes of action and to prepare case accordingly
* Paralegal will liaise with the law librarian, keeping and monitoring legal volumes and ensuring legal volumes are up-to-date
* To review first drafts of legal documents and alert Lawyer to pertinent issues arising
* To make all necessary filings with all internal and external bodies
* To maintain accurate records and correspondence files in relation to the Lawyer's client files
* To liaise with clients as appropriate and in accordance with Lawyer's instructions
* To participate in special projects as and when required in relation to the Firm's and the Lawyer's practice areas
* To carry out any other duties commensurate with the purpose of the job, including the performance of duties outside normal working hours
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic law firm where you can develop your career.