Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary/Assistant
South Manchester/Cheshire area
A Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary is required to join a leading High Street Law firm based in South Manchester/Cheshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Legal Secretary with 2+ years' experience within Residential Conveyancing, to join an established team.
The following experience is essential:
* Knowledge of the Residential Conveyancing Process
* Land Registry Searches and Preparation of contracts
* Drafting of Transfers and Completion statements
* Filing, Copy Typing and Audio Typing
* Dealing with telephone enquiries and diary management
As well as the above experience you should work well within a team and be able to pick up any other office duties as required as it is a small office.
Salary depending upon experience - advertised salary is a guideline.
Both Full and Part Time hours considered.
To apply please send your CV to Gemma Rush at QED Legal Recruitment or get in touch for further information.
We also have other Legal Secretary opportunities available, get in touch with us for further information.