Legal PA Secretary Corporate
Manchester City Centre
A Legal Secretary/PA is required to join a leading Corporate & Commercial Firm in Manchester City Centre.
The Legal Secretary/PA will support within the Corporate department and act as a Team Leader, overseeing other Secretaries within the team.
The Legal Secretary/PA role will include:
* Typing and admin support/document formatting/digital dictation
* Liaising with clients
* Diary management
* Complex travel arrangements
* Meeting arrangements
* Processing expenses
* Legal billing, WIP
* Assist with preparing for meetings and conferences
* Supervise other secretarial and administrative staff in the department
* Coordinate workflow within the department
Previous Legal PA or Secretarial experience is essential, ideally this will be within Corporate Law or other similar area of law.
You should be a confident PA/Secretary with excellent IT skills and able to manage a demanding and busy workload. Supervisory experience would be an advantage.
There is a competitive salary on offer, excellent benefits, a high quality of work and a great team working environment.
To apply please send your CV to Gemma Rush at QED Legal Recruitment or get in touch for further information.