A Leading Top 500 legal firm who really stand out from the crowd are now seeking an additional Legal Administrator to join their Commercial Litigation team based in Uxbridge!
They are one of the most successful firms outside of Central London, established for over 200 years with consistent high rankings in the Legal 500 (Top tier in a number of sectors). The approach to their team has given them a staff retention rate of over 95% with over 150 staff members growing year on year. Their dynamic approach of applying an 'out of the box' pro-active attitude to guidance and support has allowed them to build strong and lasting relationships with all clients. The firm believes in supporting and investing in their Lawyers creating a team focused working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Administrator to join a busy and dynamic team! Working alongside Legal 500 listed Partners, solicitors and Legal Administrators you will handle all aspects of administration. You will be confident handling;
· Weekly audit checks
· File opening in accordance with procedures
· Closing files
· Preparation of bills, collating disbursement receipts, liaising with accounts and preparing all necessary documents
· Electronic filing of files and documents
· Liaising with Document Management Centre on document production/collation task
· Tracking searches on Land Registry and Companies House
· Diary Management and travel arrangements
· Photocopying/ Scanning
· Telephone communications
It is expected that you will have at least 12 months experience as a Legal Administrator, previous experience in Commercial Litigation is an advantage. A competitive salary is offered to the right candidate.
Apply now for this Legal Administrator role based in the heart of Uxbridge, Middlesex. Feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!