Clinical Negligence Paralegal
Do you want to work for an established Legal 500 firm?
Do you want to work for a company that places huge emphasis on their employees achieving a work / life balance?
Do you want an extremely competitive salary and flexible benefits scheme?
Do you want to work for a company where hard work and loyalty is rewarded with career progression and responsibility?
If you answered yes to these questions then this role could be perfect for you.
My client is a Legal 500 firm and are looking to welcome an experienced clinical negligence paralegal to join them in their Taunton office. Their Taunton office is very close to the M5 and benefits from off street parking.
You will be -
* Attending and taking notes of meetings as well as attend court with counsel
* Drafting relevant documentation and providing administrative support to senior fee earners.
* Carrying out research into quantum, medicine, legislation and case law
* Assist with business development where appropriate.
* Supporting senior fee earners with file management.
* Taking new enquiries over the phone, and dealing with other professionals as required.
The successful candidate will have a basic knowledge of clinical negligence law, excellent communication skills and the ability to discuss matters with clients in a tactful and empathetic way.
To discuss this role and others like it please contact Kieran at QED Legal or click "Apply"