Job: TMT LAWYER | LONDON | 1 – 4 YEARS’ PQE | £95,000 – £110,000 | TIER 1 FIRM
A market-leading law firm are looking for a TMT lawyer (either from private practice or in-house) with between 1 - 4 Years’ PQE, to join its Tier 1 technology and advisory team, advising on all aspects of technology, sourcing, telecoms and digital law.
Put simply, this is an incredible opportunity for a TMT lawyer to work on the best work available in this jurisdiction - alongside the UK’s leading practitioners - supporting an unparalleled client base on propositions including MedTech, InfraTech, FinTech and Big Data.
This role is the perfect opportunity for:
- TMT lawyers who want to join the UK’s longest standing Tier 1 ranked TMT practice, and work on the best work available in this jurisdiction;
- In-house TMT lawyers that are looking to transition to private practice;
- TMT lawyers looking to relocate to London
This practice has a strong focus on clients in the global sectors of Advanced Manufacturing and Technology, Financial Services, and Energy, particularly institutional and blue chip clients, technology suppliers and customers seeking digital solutions and innovation. The team is focussed on key client propositions, such as MedTech, InfraTech, FinTech and Big Data, which interface to a wide range of sectors, such as infrastructure and construction, energy and real estate.
The role will include:
- Acting for customers and suppliers on their digital, technology outsourcing, business change projects, sourcing, and telecommunications related deals;
- Developing ongoing relationships with an existing client base as well as assisting with bids and pitch presentations for new opportunities;
- Developing close working relationships as part of an international team;
- Taking an active role in campaigns and the development of products.
A truly international law firm with over 1,500 lawyers operating from locations throughout UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, and has achieved more Tier 1 rankings in the Legal 500 UK guide than any other firm.
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Dominic Roberts in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (+44) 7857 439 641