Job: Tax Assistant
Tax Assistant - Cambridge
A law firm with a national presence and reputation is looking to recruit a tax assistant to their estates team in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will be working on behalf of private clients and duties will include things such as:-
- Accounts production and preparation of tax returns;
- Preparation of Income Tax calculations;
- Preparation of Tax Equalisation calculations;
- Ensuring taxable benefits are reported appropriately to HMRC;
- Providing advice to clients on relevant taxation issues;
It is likely you will have experience of working within a law firm or accountancy practice with experience of working in tax. AAT/ ACA/ACCA qualifications would be beneficial.
The firm will offer a superb benefits package including:-
- A salary which will be right at the top end of market rate for the area (and based on individual experience)
- Lucrative bonuses.
- Very generous holiday entitlement with the option to buy and sell days.
- Private healthcare.
- Pension scheme.
- Income protection.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Flexible working.
If this role is of interest please apply ASAP or get in touch with Greg at QED Legal for further details.