Job: Succession Planning Role – Commercial Property Associate – Partner
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to step up to Partner.
This private practice continues to thrive, its commercially property division is led by a respected and highly connected Partner. The practice continues to go from strength to strength and they are confident of continued long term growth.
There are a number of reasons you would chose to join them:
- Good at what they do
- Professional and respected
- Strong culture and ALWAYS looks to promote from within
- Offer high quality work
- Impressive client base across a wide variety of sectors
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and supportive
- Nice team of like minded people
What they are looking for is someone who is ambitious, driven and hugely passionate about the commercial property sector. Someone who is looking to make their mark and wants to become a key part of the firm's continuing success.
It's likely you shall have around 4 years' post qualifying experience covering the array of commercial property matters including amongst others:
- Commercial Leasing
- Landlord and Tenant Issues
- Acquisitions and Disposals
- Environmental and Planning Issues
- Funding Agreements and all aspects of lending
If you are ready to make the move, or giving your next career move serious consideration, contact Deborah Collier at QED Legal on the details provided for a completely confidential no obligation chat.