Job: Sole Legal Counsel – Legal Manager
Our international client is looking for a Sole Legal Counsel / Legal Manager.
Based in Sheffield the company does offer hybrid / flexible working opportunities.
The client would consider both Full Time and Part Time candidates.
The successful candidate will:
- Draft and negotiate a variety of commercial contracts including framework agreements, SaaS agreements and licenses
- Have strong knowledge of data privacy laws (including but not limited to GDPR)
- Advise the business in respect of other commercial matters, such as real estate, insurance and disputes
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a commercial / business outlook to their work
Our client envisages that candidates with at least 4 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn’t for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website