Job: Social media and content manager
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a social media and content manager to join a reputable law firm based in the City Centre.
As a social media and content manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing their social media strategy, creating exciting digital content, managing online campaigns, building confidence amongst their team to promote their own personal brands online, and monitoring their online presence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous B2B social media marketing experience
- Have experience and familiarity of major social media platforms and management tools, ideally LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Sprout Social
- Excellent organisational, project and time-management skills, managing multiple projects with varying budgets
- Ability to write high quality, eye catching, engaging social media content
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Ability to multi-task and take ownership of your projects
- Self-motivation and a desire to learn
- Strong analytical skills
- A passion for social media
The role will play a crucial part in enhancing the brand awareness, driving social engagement and website traffic, and generating leads through various digital channels. As well as being responsible for the firm's social media presence, you will work closely with other teams and departments, including Management Board, Business Development, and the firm's fee earners in their retrospective departments.
This firm has a great work culture, offers attractive benefits and salary package and a flexible hybrid working policy.
If you are a marketing professional looking for that exciting next step in your career please reach out to Amy Spark from QED Legal or click apply below.