Job: Senior Private Client Associate
HOD / SENIOR PRIVATE CLIENT ASSOCIATE
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKS
£60K - £80K
QED Legal is working on an exciting opportunity for a Senior Private Client Associate with plans to develop into a Head of Department role, and to join a well-established and highly reputable law firm in Milton Keynes, Bucks
You will be given the opportunity to work for a well-respect Legal 500 regional firm and get stuck in with their high value and complex private client work. There is scope for Head of Department and build your own team.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have +7 years post-qualifying, in relevant area of practise
- Be experienced with handling a caseload including Probate and Administration of Estates, Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts, Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax.
- A private client specific accreditation or qualification such as STEP or SFE would be ideal, or working towards
- A client-centered focus and proactively maximising client relationships
- A can-do, motivated & positive attitude
- Committed to delivering excellent service
- Excellent communicator both written & oral
If this role sounds appealing to you, you fit the criteria above and you would like to know further information on the firm and their package, get in touch with me & we can have a conversation about this role, and what other roles may cater to your needs and what might be relevant for you in confidence.
On offer is a great benefits packing including generous holidays, 5% matched pension, private medical, life assurance, dental insurance, flexible working, enhanced mat / pat scheme, cycle to work, paid charity day, staff discount scheme and MORE.
If you believe you match the requirements to this role or know someone who does then get in touch with our consultant Leah via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by applying to this vacancy.
Synonym titles: private client solicitor, senior private client solicitor, junior private client solicitor, wills and probate solicitor, senior wills and probate solicitor, junior wills and probate solicitor, private client associate, senior private client associate, junior private client associate, wills and probate associate, senior wills and probate associate, head of private client, head of department.