Job: Senior Commercial Lawyer – Remote Working
Our global client is looking for a Senior Commercial Lawyer. They are looking for a commercial lawyer with strong experience of drafting and negotiating large complex commercial contracts and agreements. You will get full support to develop your technical & commercial skills, while having opportunities to progress within the team.
Remote Working Opportunity - The head office is based in Surrey. The position can be home based but you will need to be able to travel into the offices on occasion perhaps once a month.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be a qualified solicitor with strong experience of drafting and negotiating large value complex commercial contracts such as outsourcing agreements, supply contracts, & distribution agreements
- Be between 4 - 8 years PQE
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook to their work
- Join a highly regarded and successful in-house legal team dealing with interesting, multi-jurisdictional work
- Join a collaborative and collegiate team with the opportunity to progress and develop
Our client envisages that candidates with between 4 - 8 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn’t for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.