Job: Risk & Compliance Officer
Legal Risk & Compliance Officer
We're working with a leading national law firm looking to expand their risk and compliance team in London.
You will join an existing team reporting into the Risk & Compliance Director, covering analysis, training, research as well as liasing with firmwide employees dealing with queries. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a leading firm, where you will have a clear path of progression.
- Dealing with new client matters and dealing with some more complex matters
- Reviewing AML compliance and liaising with fee earners to ensure that outstanding information is requested.
- Undertaking conflict check analysis, identifying legal and commercial conflicts.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries, including requests for reopening files and background/company checks.
- Training new joiners on the Firm’s AML policies and procedures
- Keeping ahead of regulatory changes and providing training and support to the relevant offices.
- Assisting with the maintenance of AML policies and procedures
- Providing mentoring and training support for the junior team members.
- Support the Director of Risk & Compliance with projects, updating policies and procedures, and tasks associated with the introduction of new regulations/legislations.
I'm interested in speaking to London Compliance professionals. You will be successful in this role if you have a clear background in compliance within a law firm, a strong understanding of SRA rules and regulations.
Please apply below or reach me at Lauren.Eager@QEDLegal.com