Job: Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Maidenhead
(Hybrid & Home Working Available)
My client is seeking a skilled Residential Conveyancer to join our small and friendly team in Maidenhead. You will manage your own caseload of Sale & Purchase residential conveyancing for your own clients, supported by a dedicated and highly experienced Conveyancing Assistant, as well as shared legal support for client onboarding, post exchange, and post-completion tasks.
- Manage a varied caseload of Freehold and Leasehold cases
- Provide high-quality residential conveyancing services to clients
- Work closely with our support teams to ensure seamless transaction management
- Contribute to the growth and development of the team
- At least 3 years of experience in residential conveyancing with the ability to manage your own caseload
- Qualification as a Qualified Lawyer, FILEx, Licensed Conveyancer, or Solicitor is an advantage, but not mandatory
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
To learn more about this Residential Conveyancer opportunity please contact Matt Dewsnap at QED Legal or apply online.