Job: Remote or Hybrid Defendant Credit Hire Fee Earner – Salary up to £40,000
Experienced Credit Hire Fee Earner (Hybrid/Remote)
Are you an experienced Defendant Credit Hire Fee Earner seeking a flexible working arrangement? Do you possess a deep understanding of personal injury law and a track record of success in credit hire claims? My client has a fantastic opportunity available at their regional Liverpool-based firm, and are actively seeking a talented professional like you to join the credit hire team on a hybrid or remote basis.
About The Firm:
The firm have established themselves as a reputable and client-focused organisation with a strong presence in the Liverpool region. With a commitment to delivering exceptional legal services, they specialise in handling personal injury cases, including credit hire claims. The credit hire team is highly skilled and passionate about securing the best outcomes for their clients. The firm fosters a collaborative and supportive work environment that values work-life balance and encourages professional growth.
As an experienced Defendant Credit Hire Fee Earner, you will take on a crucial role in managing a caseload of credit hire claims from start to finish. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting initial assessments of credit hire claims, gathering relevant information, and determining the viability of each case.
- Liaising with clients, insurance companies, and third-party solicitors to negotiate settlements and handle disputes effectively.
- Preparing and submitting legal documents, including letters of claim, schedules of loss, and court applications.
- Managing court proceedings and representing clients at hearings when required.
- Keeping abreast of legal developments, case law, and industry trends related to credit hire claims.
- Substantial experience as a Credit Hire Fee Earner within a personal injury law firm.
- In-depth knowledge of credit hire claims, including relevant legislation and case law.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong negotiation and dispute resolution abilities.
- Proficiency in case management software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, meeting deadlines and exceeding client expectations.
- Qualified solicitor or legal executive status preferred, but not essential.
The firm understands the importance of work-life balance and offer a hybrid or remote working arrangement for this role. While a physical presence in the Liverpool office will be required occasionally for team meetings and collaboration, the majority of the work can be done remotely or from a location of your choice.
How to Apply:
If this role sounds like it could be the next step up in your career, then please apply below or get in touch with Paulina Anna for a confidential chat about the role.