Receptionist required for a leading regional Legal 500 firm - A brilliant firm to work for, a good array of benefits and modern offices.
Are you someone who loves to engage with people, would take a certain pride in being the 'first impression' for all visitors to this very well-regarded law practice?
Then perhaps this is the role for you at this fantastic, growing modern law practice. The firm are very well established across the region. They are seeking a confident well presented and enthusiastic individual to join their front of house reception team. If you have a previous background in front of house, (ideally in the professional services sector) or appropriate expertise and an interest in law this would be a suitable option for you!
- Part of a team of two
- The face of the business for all visiting clients / guests!
- No one day is the same
- Would suit some with a passion for engaging with people both internally and greeting visitors
- Previous experience in Legal not essential
- Excellent client facing skills required, with diplomacy also being useful!
- A great way to get to know so many people in the practice at all levels and become a highly valued and well thought of asset to the firm.
This is a great practice to work for and one that other firms would be hard pushed to compete with when it comes to staff happiness, focus on personal wellbeing and generally making you feel like an actual valued member of staff. The firm offer a good overall pay and benefits package which includes good annual holiday, regularly paid bonuses that include support staff and lots of nice touches that aren't provided by other firms.
To discuss this role and other legal support positions in the region contact me, Gary, at QED Legal. Alternatively, if you do have a CV prepared feel free to apply online today!