Job: Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
Enthusiastic and driven individual required for a UK top 100 Real Estate Team!
- A firm recognised as one of the top 20 law firms (Best Companies) to work for.
- The senior team have instilled a culture of personal and professional development, wellbeing and open communication.
- The role provides a good deal of ample opportunity for you to develop your existing skills in the company of highly experienced and talented solicitors.
- A market leading UK Top 100 legal practice with offices across London and The South
- They offer legal advice across a very broad spectrum with many teams recognised as Tier 1 / Band 1 status in the legal rankings.
- The Real Estate Department is very well established at the Southampton office and deals with a broad mix of general commercial property matters across variety of industry sectors.
- Sales and acquisitions (by private treaty and by auction), letting (for landlord and tenant), property management (dealing with licences to assign, underlet and alter etc) and property finance.
- A broad base of general commercial property work including providing property assistance on corporate transactions.
- All team members generally enjoy a good deal of client contact.
- Qualified solicitor (or equivalent) with at least 1yrs+ PQE
- Good knowledge in the key areas of land law, landlord and tenant, land registration and property tax.
- A strong desire to develop at pace and provide general support to the team.
- Enthusiasm for business development and marketing activities
If you would like further details please contact me, Gary, at QED Legal to discuss your current situation (in confidence) and other opportunities that would also suit your needs.
If you have a CV simply apply online for an immediate response.