Job: Real Estate Finance Lawyer/Senior Associate
Real Estate Finance Lawyer/Senior Associate - Norwich/Remote Working
An opportunity has come up for a Real Estate finance lawyer to join one of the UKs leading law firms at senior associate level.
Working out of the firms Norwich office (although they do offer a hybrid way of working) the role will entail working as part of a team with a specialist focus on dealing with secured lending transactions for both mainstream clearing banks and alternative lenders dealing with firms such as:-
- Purchases and remortgages over commercial, residential and mixed use properties.
- Reviewing titles and due diligence information and reporting to lenders and borrowers on a wide range of property transaction types and security documentation;
- Preparation of commercial property transactional documentation such as Transfers, Leases, Deeds, Licences, Contracts and Development agreements;
- Drafting of bespoke property transactional/security documentation
- Playing a key role in the team's continued growth through business development, mentoring and supervising junior lawyers.
The firm will offer a top end salary as well as other great benefits as part of an excellent package such as:-
- Lucrative and achievable bonus schemes.
- Staff profit share
- 30 days annual leave + BAN
- Private healthcar
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Generous Pension scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity
Financial assistance towards relocation costs and help and advice in regards to this will also be on offer if needed for candidates looking to relocate to the area.
This is an excellent opportunity for a real estate finance Solicitor to continue their career as part of one of the best commercial law firms in the East Anglia area.
Please apply using the links provided or get in touch with Greg at QED legal for further details.