Job: Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor – Birmingham 0 - 4yrs PQE
This is an exceptional opportunity for a junior Property Litigator to join a leading property litigation team with an international practice at a crucial stage in its development. If you wish to develop a highly sought-after niche specialism, then this opportunity is for you!
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- A broad and varied property litigation caseload that encompasses assisting on complex matters
- Acting on behalf of international clients involving prestigious property development
- Being part of a team that is renowned in this field and from whom you will gain invaluable experience, guidance and training
- Working on cases that set precedents within the field of property litigation
- The opportunity to further develop a sub-specialism within property litigation from the outset
- Plenty of client contact, Court work and business development
- Highly competitive remuneration package plus excellent working conditions.
The role would suit an enthusiastic NQ - 4yrs PQE Solicitor who has handled commercial litigation, ideally with experience of property litigation, however applications from more experienced candidates will also be considered. It is expected that you will have good academics, as property litigation is an intellectually challenging but rewarding area of the law, however the most important criteria for this position is the right personality – you need to be enthusiastic and to fit into the existing, friendly team.
To find out more please contact David at QED Legal or click on the "apply" button.