Job: Private Client Solicitor
PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR - WFH + Healthcare
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKS
£45K - £65K
QED Legal is working on an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a well-established and highly reputable law firm near Milton Keynes, Bucks.
You will be given the opportunity to work for a well-respect Legal 500 regional firm and their busy private client team.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have 2 to 6 years post-qualifying, in relevant area of practise
- Be experienced with handling a caseload including Probate and Administration of Estates, Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts, Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax.
- Desirable qualities: A private client specific accreditation or qualification such as STEP or SFE would be ideal, or working towards
BENEFITS - pension, life insurance, income protection , discount scheme, cash plan, bonus scheme, and generous holidays.
- A client-centered focus and proactively maximising client relationships
- A can-do, motivated & positive attitude
- Committed to delivering excellent service
- Excellent communicator both written & oral
If this role sounds appealing to you, you fit the criteria above and you would like to know further information on the firm and their package, get in touch with me & we can have a conversation about this role, and what other roles may cater to your needs and what might be relevant for you in confidence.
If you believe you match the requirements to this role, or know someone who does, then get in touch with our Legal Consultant Leah Roberts.
Mobile: 0751 4477 427
Or by applying to this vacancy.
Synonym titles: private client solicitor, senior private client solicitor, junior private client solicitor, wills and probate solicitor, senior wills and probate solicitor, junior wills and probate solicitor, private client associate, senior private client associate, junior private client associate, wills and probate associate, senior wills and probate associate, head of private client, head of department.