Job: Private Client Solicitor
Senior Private Client Solicitor – Reading
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning, Legal 500 firm with a thriving Private Client department and excellent career growth opportunities in this Senior Private Client Solicitor position. You will inherit a varied and extensive workload in a firm with a reputation for high quality work, manage and grow the department with genuine partnership prospects. The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial acumen and be a confident and skilled Private Client Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE.
- Manage a varied caseload encompassing all aspects of Wills and Probate and Private Client work, including complex tax and estate planning, Court of Protection, Lasting Powers of Attorney, and Trusts.
- Collaborate and support other team members and departments in promoting the firm internally and externally.
- Meet fee earning targets and exhibit excellent client communication skills.
- Work independently and as part of a team, and demonstrate the ability to multitask, work under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Confident and skilled Private Client solicitor with at least 5 years PQE, with a broad knowledge of high-quality Private Client work, including for high net worth individuals.
- Excellent communication and strategy skills and a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- STEP qualification is desirable.
- Trained and practiced in an established and reputable law firm
What’s on offer:
- Above market rate salary, depending on experience.
- High-quality workload with a high level of autonomy.
- Collegiate work environment with a focus on work-life balance.
- Genuine future partnership prospects.
If you're ready for a new challenge in a supportive and rewarding work environment, apply today! To learn more about this Senior Private Client Solicitor opportunity please contact Matt Dewsnap at QED Legal.