Job: Private Client Solicitor
PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR
£45K - £60K
QED Legal is working on an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Private Client Solicitor to join a well-established and highly reputable law firm in Frinton, Essex.
You will be given the opportunity to work for a well-respect private client departments regionally, ranked highly in Legal 500 and have an excellent reputation in the Essex market.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have +3 years post-qualifying, in relevant area of practise
- Be experienced with handling a caseload including Probate and Administration of Estates, Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts, Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax.
- Desirable qualities: A private client specific accreditation or qualification such as STEP or SFE would be ideal, or working towards
- A client-centered focus and proactively maximising client relationships
- A can-do, motivated & positive attitude
- Committed to delivering excellent service
- Excellent communicator both written & oral
On offer is to work in an excellent and supportive private client department, with professionals of all levels, as well as a hybrid-working model to ensure support to work-life balance, as well as many more perks including parking, quarterly bonus, health cash plan, income protection.
If this role sounds appealing to you, you fit the criteria above and you would like to know further information on the firm and their package, get in touch with me & we can have a conversation about this role, and what other roles may cater to your needs and what might be relevant for you in confidence.
If you believe you match the requirements to this role or know someone who does then get in touch with our consultant Leah via email at email@example.com, or by applying to this vacancy.
Synonym titles: private client solicitor, senior private client solicitor, junior private client solicitor, wills and probate solicitor, senior wills and probate solicitor, junior wills and probate solicitor, private client associate, senior private client associate, junior private client associate, wills and probate associate, senior wills and probate associate, head of private client, head of department.