Job: Private Client Solicitor
PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR
£40K - £65K
QED Legal is working on an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Private Client Solicitor to join a well-established law firm in Beds. You will be given the opportunity to work for a well-respect private client department offering very flexible working, and eventually lead the team.
The successful candidate will join this growing law firm with a small private client team. The role has come around due to expansion and demand, seeking a Private Client Solicitor with excellent opportunity to become head of department.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have upwards of years post-qualifying, in relevant area of practise
- Be experienced with handling a caseload including Probate and Administration of Estates, Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts, etc
- Desirable qualities: A private client specific accreditation or qualification such as STEP or SFE would be ideal but not required
- A client-centred focus and proactively maximising client relationships
- A can-do, motivated & positive attitude
- Excellent communicator both written & oral
On offer is to work in an excellent and supportive private client department, with people of all levels, as well as a hybrid-working model allowing 3-4 days from home to ensure support to work-life balance.
If you believe you match the requirements to this role or know someone who does then get in touch with our consultant Leah via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by applying to this vacancy.
Synonym titles: private client solicitor, senior private client solicitor, junior private client solicitor, wills and probate solicitor, senior wills and probate solicitor, junior wills and probate solicitor, private client associate, senior private client associate, junior private client associate, wills and probate associate, senior wills and probate associate, head of private client, head of department.