Job: Private Client Solicitor
PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR
£35K - £55K
QED Legal is working on an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Private Client Solicitor to join a well-established and reputable law firm in High Wycombe. You will be given the opportunity to work for a well-respect private client departments.
The successful candidate will join this thriving law firm with a speciality to Private Client work. You will be managing a varied and technical caseload made up from HNW clientbase.
The role has come around due to expansion and demand, seeking a Private Client Solicitor with excellent prospects with a lovely team to learn from!
The ideal candidate must:
- Have 1 to 3 years post-qualifying, in relevant area of practise
- Be experienced with handling a caseload including Administration of Estates, Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts, Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax.
- Desirable qualities: A private client specific accreditation such as STEP or SFE, or working way to this would be ideal
- A client-centred focus and proactively maximising client relationships
- A can-do, motivated & positive attitude
- Excellent communicator both written & oral
If you believe you match the requirements to this role or know someone who does then get in touch with our consultant Leah via email at email@example.com, or by applying to this vacancy.
Synonym titles: private client solicitor, senior private client solicitor, junior private client solicitor, wills and probate solicitor, senior wills and probate solicitor, junior wills and probate solicitor, private client associate, senior private client associate, junior private client associate, wills and probate associate, senior wills and probate associate, head of private client, head of department.