Job: Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
£50,000 - £75,000
QED Legal is working on an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Private Client Solicitor to join an up & coming law firm in Bedfordshire.
The successful candidate will join this thriving law firm, working the role which has come around due to increase of demand work so seeking a Private Client Solicitor.
The role offers direct opportunity to Head of Department, and the opportunity to build a team, and expand on your current experience.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have 3+ years post-qualifying, in relevant area of practise
- Be experienced with handling a caseload within Wills, Probate, Powers of attorney, Lasting powers of attorney, Trusts, Estate planning, Court of protection etc
- Desirable qualities: A private client specific accreditation or qualification such as STEP or SFE would be ideal
- A client-centred focus and proactively maximising client relationships
- A can-do, motivated & positive attitude
- Excellent communicator both written & oral
If this sounds like a role you believe you match the requirements, or know someone who does then get in touch with our consultant Leah via email at email@example.com, or by applying to this vacancy.
Synonym titles: private client solicitor, senior private client solicitor, junior private client solicitor, wills and probate solicitor, senior wills and probate solicitor, junior wills and probate solicitor, private client associate, senior private client associate, junior private client associate, wills and probate associate, senior wills and probate associate, head of private client, head of department.