Job: Private Client Paralegal
Private Client Paralegal - Wallingford
A Solicitors practice in Wallingford are looking to recruit an experienced assistant to their private client team.
The role will entail working as part of a team alongside a Senior Solicitor dealing with a range of private client matters including thins such as wills, probate, LPA, tax and trust matters.
Duties may include things such as:-
- Opening new files
- Producing initial letters, forms and documents.
- Drafting Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney (under appropriate Supervision).
- Assisting with Court of Protection Deputyship Orders
- Keeping clients updates over the phone and obtaining and required further information
- General administration tasks such as filing, photocopying, postal duties, bank transfers and closing/archiving of files
The firm enjoys a superb reputation in the Oxfordshire area and offer an individual and tailored service to their clients. You will be joining a team which takes a quality over quantity approach to the way in which they operate.
Although a thriving and busy team they do not lose sight of the excellent client care and service that they aim to offer each client.
The salary for the role will be dependent on experience but the firm will pay a very competitive rate for someone with the relevant skills.
In addition to a strong overall package the successful candidate will be able to look forward to superb progression prospects within a firm that truly looks after their people.
Having worked with this firm previously I have seen first hand the opportunities on offer to paralegals within the practice to really advance their careers and gain invaluable experience working as part of a supportive team.
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this position using the links provided or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.