Job: Private Client Lawyer
Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive - Cambridge
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Lawyer to join an ambitious and expanding firm in Cambridge.
The role will entail dealing with a range of private client matters including:-
- Tax and trusts work.
The successful candidate will likely be:-
- A Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with upwards of 2 years PQE.
- Highly organised and confident in managing your own caseload of private client matters.
- A confident and clear communicator.
- Friendly and personable in nature.
Salary & Benefits
- The salary for this role will be based on the individual but will be very competitive.
- Good overall benefits package including generous annual leave policies and pension.
- Excellent career prospects in a supportive environment without glass ceilings
This is a great opportunity for any private client lawyers looking to take the next step in their career and join a friendly and supportive team that prides themselves on the personable and tailored advice that they provide to clients.
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this position. If you wish to discuss this matter in more detail please feel free to contact Greg Whittaker at QED legal.