Job: Private Client Lawyer
Private Client Lawyer- Derby- Full or Part-Time
QED Legal are working with a leading law firm to recruit an experienced solicitor or legal executive into their private client team.
The role will involve assisting the Wills, Trusts and Probate Department providing legal guidance and advice to existing and new clients. You will work to support the core Private Client team in the provision of a high-quality legal service to clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years PQE
- Experience of taking instructions, drafting wills and lasting powers of attorney
- The ability to deal with the administration of estates, the use of trusts in the mitigation of residential home fees and confidence in dealing with inheritance tax issues
- An ability to deal with Court of Protection matters (would be preferred)
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in private client work for a leading firm in the area.
What the firm will provide:
- A competitive salary (based on experience)
- Generous annual leave
- Continued professional development
- Great career progression opportunities
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this position or contact Alex at QED Legal for further details.