Job: Private Client Lawyer
A great new opportunity for an experienced Private Client Solicitor/CILEx in Liverpool.
- Fantastic salary up to around £42,000
- Great career development and progression opportunities in a small but experienced department
- Leading and very well established high street firm with a client-centred approach
- Opportunity to work on a varied and interesting caseload
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Private Client Solicitor/CILEx with experience across the board to join one of Liverpool's longest serving high street firms! Offering a fantastic salary of up to around £42,000 along with fantastic opportunities for career development and progression, this role is perfect for qualified Private Client Lawyers with 3 to 5 years' PQE.
This role will see you responsible for:
- Running your own full Private Client caseload from start to finish
- Dealing with cases including Wills, Trusts, Estates, LPAs. Court of Protection and Probate
- Work alongside senior department members in the constant development of the department
- Provide empathetic and effective advice to clients, many of whom will be vulnerable and require constant care and advice
Ideally, you will be a Qualified Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with between 3 and 5 years' PQE, although candidates outside of this range may be considered. You will have experience across a wide range of Private Client matters, and it would be an advantage, although not essential, to have STEP accreditation. It is essential that you have fantastic client care skills and are confident in your ability to work independently.
What the firm can offer you is a fantastic salary of up to around £42,000, which is dependant on your experience. You will be provided the opportunity to work on a highly varied and interesting caseload of Private Client matters, allowing you to further develop and enhance your Private Client skills. On top of this, you will be working in an experienced, albeit small, department, providing the opportunity for even further development and progression for the right candidate! The firm has a friendly and supportive workplace environment in their office in Huyton, and the firm is constantly going from strength to strength across their departments!
If this role looks like it could be a perfect next step in your career and you'd like some more information then apply below or get in touch with Josh Smith at QED Legal for a confidential chat.