Job: Police Station Representative
Police Station Representative- Leicester
QED Legal is working a multi-site firm to recruit a Police Station Accredited Representative into their Criminal Defence team. They are looking for Police Station Representatives to advise and attend clients at police stations and council offices in order to represent them during investigation interviews.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Police Station Accreditation
- Excellent client care skills and a commitment to legal aid
- Good communicator in both written and spoken English.
- Have experience of Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Driving licence and own transport
The firm is a forward thinking, dynamic, who put their clients and employees first. They are a fun and flexible firm with good opportunities for development and career progression.
In return the firm will provide a competitive salary, generous annual leave and other benefits.
Apply below or contact Alex at QED Legal to find out more about the role.