Job: Personal Injury Advisor / Litigator (EL/PL or RTA) – Liverpool/Hybrid & Up to £45k
A highly regarded Top 100 Liverpool law firm with a strong reputation of career development and work quality are seeking a Personal Injury Advisor / Litigator (RTA or EL/PL) to join their Liverpool city centre office for their thriving team. This is a hybrid working role and offers the following:
Attractive Salary up to £45,000 DOE
Great Staff Satisfaction
High Retention Rates
My client, Top 100 law firm, is seeking experienced Personal Injury (RTA or EL/PL) Legal Advisors/Fee Earners, to run personal Injury files, from inception, all the way through the litigation process and settlement.
- Dependant on your experience, you could be running your own caseload of either fast track, multi-track or a mixture of the two.
- You will be assisting senior fee earners with their complex matters, so this is a great opportunity for a Fee Earner who would like a step up in their career.
- With a brand-new purpose-built city centre office with new computer systems in place everything is made as easy as possible for you to focus on the tasks at hand.
- The salary circa £30,000 - £45,000 DOE, with an outstanding benefits scheme.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Up to date knowledge of running a Fast Track case load. Multi-track experience is preferable but not essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Pre-Action Protocol and Civil Procedure Rules
- Knowledge and understanding of the MOJ Portal process, the six pack Regulations, the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, the Occupiers Liability Act 1957, The Highways Act 1980.
- Litigation experience including running cases to Trial, being able to take the lead on cases
- Knowledgeable understanding of funding, assisting, and taking the lead in sign ups
- Case Planning, identifying experts of the right disciplines, being proactive
- Excellent court skills, being able to prepare and commence proceedings, Pre-Action Disclosure Applications, Infant Settlement Hearings, attending CMCs, prepare directions, dealing with Cost Budgets where appropriate, liaising with Part 35 experts, lay witness, ensuring continuity
- Excellent people and client care skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Innovative and Proactive
- Flexible and willing to commit to achieving results and meeting deadlines
- The ability to work in a team
To be considered for the role, please apply by sending your up to date CV, or for further information on this role please contact Paulina Anna at QED Legal for a confidential chat.