Job: Partner – Energy
Partner - Regulatory & Energy
Top 100 Law firm
Hybrid working > Various locations across England
We're currently partnered with an incredible Top 100 UK Law firm, who have an incredible opportunity for someone to join their green energy division as Partner, with a clear route progressing to lead the division
You are at least 6years PQE, with a strong background in energy sector, with a great book of business you can call upon. You will be technically and commercially excellent, a history of covering regulatory cases.
- Passion for business development, you will help grow the energy division.
- Pathway to Head of Energy within 12 months
- Great step up for a Senior Associate looking to make a move to Partner
- Competitive salary
- Incredible Annual leave package, with flexible holidays allowing you to buy extra leave
- Hybrid working
- Healthcare & Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
I'm keen to chat with any established senior regulatory lawyers across the UK with a background focusing on energy law.
If you're interested, apply below or reach me directly Lauren.Eager@QEDLegal.com
Locations: Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Taunton, Cardiff, London or Southampton