Fantastic role within a highly regarded wealth management team which forms part of a hugely successful and impressive leading legal 500 private practice.
If you are quality driven and someone who thrives in a client focused environment please read on:
You will provide full support to both the Financial Planner and Clients, typical responsibilities shall include:
- Assist in completing the client fact find
- Submit new business with providers
- Client contact and updates
- Completing initial information gathering and analysis on existing products
- Provide research via the Select-a-pension report
- Provide research on annuity and protection providers
- Preparing suitability reports to cover all recommendations
- Ensuring the advice file is to a high compliance standard
It is likely you shall have a minimum of 3 years' previous experience in the above, be highly organised with strong IT skills and exceptional communication skills both verbal and written and have attained the Level 4 diploma (or equivalent) or be working towards this.
You can expect to be supported and encouraged to continue to develop your skills and shall receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
You can chose to work out of any of the Scottish offices, there may be some hybrid working offered too.
Please contact Deborah Collier at QED Legal on the details provided.