Job: Paralegal – Family
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Family Paralegal to join a well-established and high-achieving law firm!
The firm, although multi-service, has a particular expertise within family law. Having grown in recent years from a small local firm to a firm now with national presence and a rapidly growing client base. The firm has a strong track record of developing staff internally from Paralegals into excellent Family Solicitors and take great pride in their ability to fast-track legal careers.
The firm now has capacity to consider applications for a Family Paralegal, with preference for an experienced candidate who would be keen to further their career within this space.
- Experienced Family Paralegal (12 months + experience)
- Opportunity to further your career within Family Law
- Exposure to interesting and challenging work
- 11 training and development
The work will be varied in nature but will consist of:
- Child Abduction
- Child Disputes
- Civil Partnerships
- Divorce & Judicial Separations
- Family Property & Finance Disputes
- Injunction Proceedings
- PreNuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements
You will assist a qualified Solicitor with the aim of developing a smaller caseload of your own files in the future.
For further information on this exciting opportunity, reach out to Devan Partington at QED Legal.