Job: PA Personal Injury
PA – Personal Injury
An experienced PA is required to support at Senior Operational level at a Law Firm in the Manchester area.
This is a PA role supporting a Senior PI Specialist within operations but not with a traditional PI caseload. It is essential that you have in depth extensive experience within the Personal Injury sector for this position.
PA role overview:
- Direct PA support to Senior PI specialist, working operationally
- Highly organised
- Technically competent within claimant Personal Injury
- Use of initiative and able to support with minimal direction
- Oversee and manage projects
- Preparation for meetings, seminars etc
- Working with the department to ensure SLA’s are adhered to
- A good eye for detail and able to work to schedules and deadlines
- Able to communicate at all levels within the firm
- Being the gatekeeper
- Problem solving and providing solutions
- Understanding the different client requirements and working in a way to complete all requests efficiently
- Being a point of contact firm wide for specific operational matters
- Advanced Excel use
This PA role would suit someone with vast PI experience, that is looking for a supporting role within a legal setting. It is very operational, organisational and communication focussed, managing stakeholders, therefore requires tenacity and a confidence in managing people. Ideally you will be advanced at using Excel.
For the right candidate, working hours are open to negotiation.
The firm are based in the Greater Manchester area.
Salary negotiable – advertised salary is a guideline.
Please contact us for further details.
Apply below for consideration or get in touch with Gemma Rush at QED Legal for more info.