Job: NEW: DATA PRIVACY LAWYER (5 YEARS’+ PQE) – £110K+ – PATHWAY TO PARTNERSHIP, HYBRID WORKING, LONDON
An international law firm is looking for a data privacy lawyer with 5 Years’+ PQE to join its Commercial Team in London as a Senior Associate.
This role has been created with the full intention that the successful candidate be elevated to Partnership within 2-3 years, at a Firm where PEP increased by 40% last year and which encourages 2 days per week WFH (with no mandated days to be in the office).
The successful candidate will have experience of advising a variety of clients (particularly in the technology, digital and brands sectors) across the full range of data privacy issues, including contract and policy review advisory work, DSARs, data breach, data transfers, on-going compliance requirements and corporate transactions.
This role will involve advising clients on a range of data privacy issues, and will include:
- Providing advisory and transactional support to the firm’s clients across a range of sectors but with specific focus on Technology, Digital, and Brands
- The full range of data privacy issues, including contract and policy review advisory work, DSARs, data breach, data transfers, on-going compliance requirements and corporate transactions.
- Applying a commercial approach to advisory, compliance, and regulatory matters
- Working with other specialists across international offices, and with Litigation and Dispute Resolution teams on data breach, cyber or other contentious matters where specialist advisory advice is needed
- Acting as a confident adviser and providing advice on complex points of law in a succinct and practical manner
- Where appropriate, delegating, co-ordinating and supervising the work of more junior members of the team
- Actively participating in client marketing opportunities such as client seminars, presentations and pitches
- Identifying client opportunities and taking appropriate steps to follow through to build the data privacy team
QED Legal’s client is a full-service international law firm with one of the biggest private practices in Britain, with offices in London, Doha, Dubai, Geneva, Luxembourg, Manama, Paris, Zurich and Hong Kong.
Opportunities like this are exceptionally rare, so if this role sounds of interest, please contact Dominic Roberts in confidence at email@example.com or on (+44) 7857 439 641