Job: NEW: BANKING & FINANCE ASSOCIATE (4 YEARS’+ PQE), NO TARGET HOURS, 2 DAYS IN OFFICE P/W, £90k+,
A leading firm has a rare opportunity for a solicitor with 4 Years’+ PQE to join its highly regarded Banking & Finance team.
This is a perfect opportunity for solicitors looking for a role with close Partner contact and at a Firm which puts positive social impact at the heart of everything it does, with clients ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises through to multinational corporations, social housing providers, charities of all sizes and other not-for-profit entities.
Working directly alongside the practice lead Partner, work on offer will cover a wide range of Banking & Finance matters, advising a broad spectrum of clients, lenders and borrowers on a variety of financing arrangements including general corporate finance, charitable and social finance, acquisition, receivables and trade finance.
This Firm are panel lawyers for a number of lenders from clearing banks to those focused on social impact.
This Banking and Finance Team has extensive experience in acquisition finance, property finance, restructurings, refinancing, trade finance, asset-based lending and general finance on a bilateral, club and syndicated basis. In addition, they are specialist advisers on funding to national, regional and local charities, social housing providers and developers, not-for-profit organisations, social enterprises, membership organisations, community groups, schools and colleges, churches, welfare and professional associations. The Firm:
QED Legal’s client is a truly unique law firm. Headquartered in London, this firm was the first UK law firm to achieve B Corp certification – awarded to businesses that balance purpose and profit.
Positive social impact – in terms of impact on people and the environment - is at the heart of everything this Firm does:
- Its business strategy is informed by the current Climate Emergency and Biodiversity Crisis
- No annual target hours
- It promotes a strong work/life balance with 25 days’ holiday with the opportunity to buy more and a ‘Summer in the City’ early-finish one day per week during July – August
- WFH policy requiring only 2 days per week in the office
- 30% of its staff have some form of part-time arrangement, which arrangement can be adjusted as and when required
- Agile working environment allowing you to sit beside a different colleague each time you’re in the office or even work from the office roof-top garden
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Dominic Roberts in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (+44) 7857 439 641