Job: Motor Fraud Paralegal or Fee Earner – Greater Manchester – Salary up to £45,000
A highly regarded Legal 500 North West firm is looking to add a Motor Fraud Paralegal or Fee Earner to their top performing team.
The position offers the following:
Great salary up to £45,000 DOE
Career Development Opportunities
Staff social events
The firm are looking for a full time Motor Fraud Paralegal or Fee Earner to join their busy established Motor Fraud Department.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Progressing claims in a timely manner in accordance with the CPR
- Prioritising urgent schedule entries and dealing with remainder of daily tasks on To Do lists
- Instructing Counsel, to attend conferences, hearings and CMCs
- Ensuring clients are kept informed and up to date on a regular basis throughout the life of the claim
- Speaking to and updating referrers as often as possible to ensure a consistency of service and to ensure referrer’s loyalty to the Firm
- Ensuring that any BTE and/or ATE insurer is kept updated and fully informed as to the progress of any claims
This is an excellent opportunity for a Motor Fraud Paralegal or Fee Earner to join a successful team in a growing firm who can offer great career prospects. You will be a self-starter, and comfortable managing your own caseload from inception through to completion.
You will be a confident person with excellent communication skills who is at ease when dealing with clients, ensuring that each client receives an excellent level of service.
You will be Dealing with all aspects of litigated and non – litigated personal injury claims involving allegations of Fraud and/or Low Velocity Impact (LVI). Also dealing with any personal injury claims involving Road Traffic Accidents.
This is a highly engaging role, providing the opportunity to work on diverse legal matters for clients across the region, within an experienced, highly motivated and personable team.
You will be confident providing advice and guidance to junior staff within the department. The team has a close knit feel and has staff socials and team building events regularly.
If this role looks like it could be a great next step up your career and you'd be interested in finding out more, apply below or get in touch with Paulina Anna at QED Legal for a confidential chat.