Job: Legal Support Team Leader
I am currently representing a top legal 500 firm who are looking for a Legal Support Team Leader to join their team in Leeds.
The main focus of this role is to support delivery of the administrative services and to provide day to day supervision to the legal support team.
Day to day duties will include:
- Working closely alongside the legal support manager with recruitment, selection, new starter process, performance review process, conducting regular 1:1s and agreeing strategic objectives.
- Ensuring resources are in place to meet the day to day needs of the business
- Manage absence and attendance across the team, forward planning appropriate cover and liaising with cross-site teams where needed to ensure sufficient levels of support.
- Organising and leading regular team meetings and social events
- Responsible for ongoing management of files and filing areas including creation, filing, archiving and retrieval.
- Identifying training needs across the team and facilitating where appropriate
The desirable person will have two years’ experience within a similar environment and at an appropriate supervisory level, be fully flexible to meet client needs, excellent customer service skills, able to work to strict deadlines and targets, have effective communication skills and able to commit to expectations and goals.
This reputable firm also has so many great benefits to offer:
- Competitive employer matched pension contribution rate
- Generous health & wellbeing subsidiary
- Buy & sell holidays
- Life insurance & income protection
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives
- Referral bonus
- Opt in private meducal and dental insurance
- And many more….
To apply for this role please click ‘apply now’ or contact Amy Spark at QED Legal