Job: Legal Secretary – Private Client
QED are representing a full service law firm based in Newcastle who are looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their thriving firm.
The role will be to work within the wills and probate team and occasionally their busy conveyancing department.
Duties will include:
- Typing and using a case management system to produce documents
- Liaising directly with clients making appointments and diary management
- Assisting with post, scanning, photocopying filing and file management
- undertaking necessary admin duties
The firm are recognised for their company benefits and offer the following:
- Discretionary firm bonus scheme
- Buy and sell up to 1 week of holidays
- Birthday off work
- Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Long service awards
- and many more...
To hear more about this role please contact Amy Spark from QED legal or click the 'Apply' button below