Job: Legal Secretary – Liverpool – Salary up to £23,000
A well-established Merseyside firm are looking to add a Legal Secretary to their wonderful and friendly team.
The firm offers the following:
- A great Salary of up to £23,000pa
- There is paid overtime available, if you wish to boost your earnings
- Be part of a lovely, tight-knit team
The firm is looking for someone who:
- Is a great team player;
- Has outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Has experience in auto dictation and writing of non-legal letters;
Other responsibilities include:
- Dealing with financial statements and billings;
- Answering calls and emails;
- Liaising with the Court, clients and the other side;
- Organising the solicitors diaries;
- Printing scanning and copying;
- E-filing with the Court online system;
- Organisation and filings.
This role would be perfect for an experienced Legal Secretary, who has experience in an RTA personal injury department, however those with a background in other areas of law are still more than welcome to apply.
If this role looks like it could be a great next step up your career and you'd be interested in finding out some more, then apply below or get in touch with Paulina Anna at QED Legal for a confidential chat.