Job: Legal Secretary – Liverpool City Centre – Salary up to £24,000
A Top 200 Merseyside firm are looking to add a Legal Secretary to their busy and thriving personal injury department.
The position offers the following:
High Salary up to £24,000
Bonuses Based on Team Targets
Paid Overtime Available
Free Gym Access
This firm is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to be an integral part of the team at their Liverpool city centre office. This role offers an excellent salary and there is a lot of scope to develop your skills and knowledge to progress within the firm.
You will be working in a busy, tight-knit team and be supported and highly appreciated throughout.
Responsibilities to include:
- Orgnaisation and filing of paper and electronic documents;
- Auto dictation and typing non legal letters and documents;
- Billings, financial statements and managing expenses;
- Liaising with and answering calls and emails from clients, the other side, the Court and third parties;
- Organising fee earners diaries to make sure they are ready for their day;
- Keeping a close eye and reminding fee earners of deadlines;
- Scheduling meetingsand taking minutes;
- Printing, scanning and creating bundles;
- Working in line with the firm’s standards and abiding strict confidentiality.
Applications are welcome from current Legal Secretaries, as well as Secretaries that are wanting to come back to the legal sector.
If this role looks like it could be a great next step up your career and you'd be interested in finding out some more, then apply below or get in touch with Paulina Anna at QED Legal for a confidential chat.